Donate Now to the Canadian Celiac Association
The Canadian Celiac Association relies on donations to help provide programs to our members including:
- our New Member Kit that helps people adjust to a gluten-free diet
- a toll-free 800 number for questions from individuals and chapters
- pamphlets and posters for awareness campaigns
- meeting support for our Professional Advisory Board
- our web site
- cookbooks and other printed materials to help everyone with celiac disease and dermatitis herpetiformis keep well
Here Are The Ways You Can Donate:
- Online: Click here to make an online donation. The Canadian Celiac Association uses the secure facilities of CanadaHelps.org to process our online donations. You will receive a tax receipt by email, usually within 5 minutes of making your donation.
- Telephone: Call toll free 1-800-363-7296 to talk to a real person and make a donation. You will receive a tax receipt in the mail.
- Mail: Please make your cheque payable to “Canadian Celiac Association” and send it to:
Canadian Celiac Association
5025 Orbiter Drive, Building 1, Suite 400
Mississauga, ON L4W 4Y5
You will receive a tax receipt in the mail.
Consider Becoming a Monthly Donor
Please consider donating a small amount of money each month. This option is ideal if you would like to regularly help the CCA to support our members. You can set up a monthly donation through CanadaHelps.org or by calling 1-800-363-7296. Monthly donors receive one tax receipt at the end of the year for their monthly donations.
Donate in Memory of Someone Special
Make a donation in memory of a family member, friend or colleague. The Canadian Celiac Association will send a card on your behalf acknowledging your thoughtful donation. You will receive an official tax receipt confirming your donation.
Donate in Recognition of Someone Special
Donate in recognition of someone on a special occasion or for a special achievement-birthday, graduation, research discovery, specific holiday, anniversary, or wedding. The Canadian Celiac Association will send a card on your behalf acknowledging your thoughtful donation. You will receive an official tax receipt confirming your donation.
United Way Donations
You can designate your United Way contributions to the Canadian Celiac Association. Let your company United Way representative know that you wish to designate your contribution to the CCA. They will provide you with all the information you need to designate your gift.
Donate a Vehicle
Donate A Car Canada accepts vehicle donations for the Canadian Celiac Association. To donate a car, truck, RV, boat, motorcycle or other vehicle to the CCA, go to the Donate A Car web site. We provide free towing in many areas across Canada, or you can drop off your vehicle to maximize your donation. When you donate your car at it will be recycled or sold at auction depending on its condition, age and location. Donate A Car Canada will look after everything to make your donation easy for you to support the CCA.
DONATE NOW at www.donateacar.ca and you will receive an income tax receipt from the CCA after your car donation is complete!