Living Gluten Free Resources
Resources and Handouts for living gluten free.
- A brief introduction to the gluten-free diet, including gluten-containing foods, hidden sources of gluten, and tips on reading labels.
- Celiac Disease – Myths & FactsCorrects many of the myths that exist about Celiac Disease, including diagnosis concerns and the gluten-free diet.
- Celiac Disease – Teacher’s InformationDescribes Celiac Disease including its symptoms, diagnosis and treatment. Offers tips for teachers who have students with Celiac Disease in their classrooms.
- Celiac Disease – Seniors Living with Celiac DiseaseDescribes special nutrition, medication, exercise, and travel considerations for seniors with Celiac Disease. Also includes tips for family and caregivers.
- Blood Testing for Celiac DiseaseAn overview of blood screening tests for Celiac Disease. This brochure includes frequently asked questions about the role of blood screening in Celiac diagnosis.
- Pocket Dictionary Order formThe Pocket Dictionary of Ingredients has been updated and released as the 3rd edition. This pocket-sized dictionary is an easy to carry complete resource to help you navigate the ingredient list of food products and quickly decide about their acceptability in the gluten-free diet. Nearly 400 foods and food ingredients and over 300 food additives are listed in alphabetical order. Food ingredients are classified in three straightforward categories: ALLOWED, NOT ALLOWED and CHECK?.
- Celiac Disease – What is it? (Punjabi)
- Celiac Disease – Myths and Facts (Punjabi)
- Celiac Disease – What is it? (Chinese)
- Celiac Disease – Myths and Facts (Chinese)