CCA has received a grant from the federal Canadian Summer Experience Program. The candidate must be 30 years of age and under and eligible to work in Canada. It is an 8 week summer contract. Rate $16.35/hour
• Support CCA in developing a communications/outreach strategy to reach BIPOC citizens which includes reviewing report developed by a past CCA Dietetic intern.
• As part of strategy, consider implementing a small pilot or webinar and measure the success of improving awareness of celiac disease.
• Meet with community leaders to assess further opportunities for CCA to connect with patients.
• Consider developing a survey that could be implemented in Peel Region to assess the current knowledge and risk of the Indo-Canadian and Arabic communities of celiac disease.
• Review CCA website for improvements in communication to better reach more diverse communities.
• Support CCA’s social media outreach by creating content posts and supporting community interaction.
• Consider opportunities to translate key documents into Punjabi or Arabic to improve community awareness.
• Support creation of a content calendar and content that helps CCA staff identify key holidays and events during the year.
• Support the Donor Relations Coordinator with donor analysis, data entry and administration support where needed.
• Participate in CCA team meetings where applicable
• Support the CCA team on special projects as assigned.
Interested candidates can email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.