Registration is Now Open.
The CCA will provide a dynamic virtual environment to facilitate knowledge sharing as thought-provoking speakers present content developed exclusively for the CCA community. The CCA will embrace technology and present sessions November 13 and 14 from 12:00pm-4:30pm (Eastern Standard Time) daily.
Registration offers participants access to over 10 sessions and associated content, the opportunity to connect with speakers and engage with participants. Gain additional learnings with unlimited, on-demand access to the presentation gallery post-conference.
The virtual conference platform gives participants the opportunity to:
- Discover new solutions, innovations, and partnerships to apply in your day-to-day setting.
- Pay no registration and gain virtual access to 10 sessions and associated content.
- Learn in your personal environment at your own pace.
- Connect with speakers via online polls, audience Q&A and the meeting hub.
- Earn Continuing Education credits.
- Gain additional learnings with unlimited, on-demand access to the conference content for one year.
Registration is free thanks to our generous supporters. Please consider making a nominal donation of $25 to help the CCA raise $20,000 towards future education programming, support services, advocacy efforts and investments in Canadian research.
Several weeks prior to the conference, watch for an email notification with your online link to the Zoom webinar. The link will allow you to participate in the event via web browser or phone. Registrants will have a chance to win hourly prize giveaways, ask speakers questions and receive handouts. Each registration is a unique link.
If you were unable to register, you can still watch us via live stream on our YouTube Channel. Follow us here
You can also follow us on Twitter for our live tweets – @CCAceliac.
Thank you to our Generous Sponsors: