Scotiabank Charity Challenge – Walk with CCA!
Lace up your shoes for the CCA! Walk/run for celiac disease awareness and research
Join the gluten-free community for an amazing morning in downtown Toronto. Meet new friends. Get some exercise and scoop us some super GF swag while raising funds for celiac disease. We are looking for people to join the race and help to raise funds for celiac disease.
Scotiabank Charity Challenge, Toronto, Ontario. The Challenge is taking place during the Canada Running Series’ Toronto Waterfront Marathon. The event includes a 5Km fun walk/run, half marathon and full marathon along the Toronto waterfront.
7am – 12noon, Sunday, October 20, 2019
What is it?
CCA is up against hundreds other charities to see who can raise the most for their cause. Top charities will win additional funding for their organizations. Our goal is $25,000.
What do I need to do?
Walk, run or stroll. Fundraise. It’s easy!
How to sign up:
Step 1: Register for the race.
- Complete the race registration. Registration includes race day packet, personalized race bib with time tracker, commemorative t-shirt race shirt and CCA shirt.
- Indicate you were referred by an affiliated charity: Canadian Celiac Association.
- Select “yes” that you want to participate in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge by fundraising or donating. Choose “Canadian Celiac Association” and enter one of the following PIN codes:
- 5k ($40):5K19CELIAC
- 5k with Stroller ($50):5ST19CELIAC
- Marathon or Half Marathon ($80):M19CELIAC
Registration deadline to receive a personalized race day kit is September 21, 2019.
Step 2: Create a personal fundraising page and support the Canadian Celiac Association in raising $25,000!
- Set your personal fundraising target.
- Watch for weekly tips from our team captain Jessica Danford and information as you gear up for the big day.
- Individuals who raise $100 or more will receive an amazing gluten-free goodie bag filled with products and coupons.
- Raise over $500 and we’ll give back your race registration fee plus the goodie bag!
- Free CCA t-shirt included
- Post-race brunch to celebrate!
Can’t run or walk?
Consider supporting one of the team Celiac members with a donation or volunteer!
If you have already registered by are not connected to the Canadian Celiac Association fundraising, please contact the CCA. For help or assistance, please email Melissa Secord at email@example.com.