Scotiabank Charity Challenge
This October, our community is Stepping Up for Celiac Disease. Walkers and runners across the country are getting active with the Scotiabank Charity Challenge to help every Canadian with celiac disease get diagnosed and empowered. Donate and show your support!
Help us raise $40,000 to increase awareness about celiac disease and provide better access to care.
Who will you Step Up For?
Kate is running the kids 1K to support her mom who has celiac disease. Visit our team pages and learn more about our participants. Who will you support?
Every Step Makes an Impact.
Funds raised ensure that children and adults with celiac disease throughout Canada are supported by programs and services. The Canadian Celiac Association (CCA) is Canada’s largest national charitable funder of celiac disease and gluten disorder research. We provide access to free, evidence-based education to help Canadians confirm their diagnosis and support their journey to live longer, healthier lives.
Every Dollar Counts.
- Research: We are Canada’s largest national charitable funder of celiac disease and gluten disorder research
- Education: We provide access to free evidence-based education to help Canadians confirm their diagnosis and support their journey to live longer, healthier lives.
- Support services: From the moment someone is diagnosed, CCA provides one-one-one to group supports along with local mentorship to help someone manage their life-long journey.
- Celiac information: Backed by our world class Professional Advisory Council, we are a leading source of evidence-based resources on all things celiac and gluten free.
- Advocacy: We advocate for patients to increase access to safe, gluten-free food, medication and timely diagnosis.
Interested in Becoming an Event Sponsor?
Please contact Julie Greene: email@example.com for more information.