Sign up and empower yourself with knowledge.
Whether you are recently diagnosed or have already received a diagnosis, seeking a diagnosis, supporting a friend or a relative, or trying to find out more about the gluten-free diet, celiac disease and dermatitis herpetiformis (DH), the CCA is here to support you.
We’re here to help you every step of the journey.
The Canadian Celiac Association is a unified, trustworthy voice for all Canadians living gluten free. We build networks that foster research and education – to help people with celiac regain power over their illness. When you sign up with the CCA, starting in you receive:
- A monthly subscription to Better Living Gluten Free, an electronic newsletter with customized content to help empower individuals become informed about research, management practices like label reading, treatments and more from experts.
- A free subscription to Canadian Celiac magazine delivered to your inbox February 1, May 1 and November 1 filled with patient stories, recipes, Ask the Expert features and more.
- Discounts on products, services and events.
- Learn where donations are helping most to advance improvements and how you can help on advocacy efforts.
- Email bulletins when there is breaking news on celiac disease and dermatitis herpetiformis in CCA publications and reviews of current literature include food recalls
- Exclusive invitations to education events, including GF101 on-line learning sessions for newly diagnosed
- Join our online Facebook Group. A closed group where you can ‘open up’ and ask your questions, share your latest finds and just get some friendly advice. Moderated by CCA volunteers. Watch for online Facebook Live events, resources and more. Click here to request to join.
Complete the form below to join the community.