Volunteering is a terrific way to develop new soft and hard skills or simply to give back to your community. Individuals can advance professional development while helping our organization support people in need.
It is important when taking on a volunteer position to understand the expectations and time required. We have provided below a list of opportunities to help CCA to show you where we need help and how much time and skill is required.
- You love both our Canadian official languages and are an excellent communicator/writer in both. Perhaps you have translated material professionally?
- Experience editing websites would be a tremendous asset.
Writers – Magazine
- You are a greater writer and love to tell a story. Help us create current and interesting articles for our Canadian Celiac magazine
Outbound Calls Volunteer
- You are super comfortable talking on the phone and not shy about speaking with fellow members or supporters.
- This is an in office volunteer position.
- You are happy to work quietly behind the scenes and have availability during the daytime office hours to help CCA staff with some administrative work such as stuffing envelopes.