Growing Up Celiac Contest!
A Winner Everyday August 25 to September 22!
For a detailed list of prizes and contest rules scroll down to the end.
Share this contest with your friends:
Find the 3 differences in the image below and enter for your chance to win!
Exclusive offer from Kinnikinnick:
Enjoy 20%* off your first purchase using the code CCA20.
*Your basket must be $50 or more after the discount is applied to checkout.
CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
- No purchase necessary.
- Purchase does not enhance the chance of winning.
- Void where prohibited.
- Contest is hosted exclusively by The Canadian Celiac Association (@CCACceliac) in partnership with Kinnikinnick Foods (@kinnikinnickgf).
- Entries must be submitted after 10:00 AM EST on August 25, 2021 and before 11:59 PM EST on September 22, 2021.
- Open to residents of Canada, must be 18+ years of age.
- Not open to residents of Quebec.
- Total prize is valued at $126 Canadian. Food product substitutions may occur.
- Entrants must fill out the landing page information to enter.
- Every entry, regardless of correctly finding the differences, is entered to win.
- Daily prizes awarded will be 6 Kinnikinnick products, 1 carry bag, 1 YumBox lunchbox (Aqua color), 1 Growing Up Celiac workbook, 1 pack of 30 “Gluten-Free” labels from Oliver’s Labels, 3 sheets of Celiac Kid Stuff stickers, 2 Celiac Kid Stuff bracelets, per winner selected. Winners will be selected from the existing pool of entries every day at 3pm EST during the period August 25, 2021, through September 22, 2021, and notified no later than the following Monday.
- The Canadian Celiac Association and Kinnikinnick Foods is not responsible or liable for any injuries or damages incurred as a result of contest entry.
- Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries.
- One entry per person for contest duration.
- Contact information:
Enjoy six Kinnikinnick products including:
- NEW Special Edition K-Toos
- Pancake and Waffle Mix *Gluten Free and Vegan.
- S’moreables Graham Style Crackers
- NEW White Bread *Free from gluten and top 8 allergens.
- Cinnamon Sugar Donuts
- Plain Bagels *Gluten free and vegan.
Growing Up Celiac Workbook
The CCA has developed a 20-page easy to read resource written for parents who have children with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity. It contains information about the disease, tips from fellow parents, nutrition and other resources, recipes, and of course gluten free lunch and snack ideas.
Leakproof bento-style lunch boxes offer balanced lunch solutions for both kids and adults. Foster healthy eating habits with the original Yumbox. Includes a leakproof single lid and a compact, easy to open latch. Ideal for toddlers, kids of all ages and adults. Color: Aqua.
Enjoy a pack of 30 round, “Gluten-Free” labels from Oliver’s Labels to keep gluten-free food in your house safe from contamination. Round Labels stick effortlessly on water bottles, food containers, electronics, travel toiletry bottles and anything else that’s yours… so it stays yours. The round shape makes these labels versatile for virtually any item. These super-durable labels from Oliver’s Labels are completely waterproof and scuff proof so go ahead and stick them on items that go in the dishwasher, microwave, freezer or outdoors.
Celiac Kid Stickers & Wristbands
Kids need to let everyone around them know about their food restrictions but are often not able to speak up and use the right words to convey the importance of a strict gluten free diet. Celiac Kid Stuff stickers and wristbands do the talking for them. Stickers include “My Food is Special Just Like Me!”; “Hands off! My Gluten Free Stuff” and “I’m a Celiac Kid and this is My Stuff”. Stickers are 1.5’’ square with 24 stickers on a white sheet with a matte write-on finish.
Drawstring Carry Bag