From time to time, the CCA’s Professional Advisory Council issues position statements to help provide guidance for Canadians with celiac disease and the gluten-free consumer. Please check back from time to time for updates. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or sign up to receive alerts and updates direct to your inbox.
Please note the date of issue for most current advice.
- Early Gluten Introduction and Celiac Disease (November 2020)
- Alcohol statement (July 2020)
- Gluten in Medications (July 2020)
- Oats Statement (Updated May 2020)
- Gluten in Lotions and Cosmetics (February 2020)
- CCA Gluten Challenge Recommendation (2019)
- CCA Label Reading Guide (June 2022)
- CCA Corn Statement (December 2022)