Better Living Gluten Free
Better Living Gluten Free is a bi-monthly e-newsletter from the Canadian Celiac Association – delivering current and evidence-based information to help empower your health. Please consider a donation in support of CCA to help us continue to support the celiac and gluten-free community.
Subscribe today to get the latest issue delivered to your inbox now the last Sunday of every other month – February, April, June, August, October.
Email us to suggest new topics and features!
Please note information provided is based on current resources at that time. Offers, links or events may no longer be available.
- October 2022 – Halloween Issue Sponsored by Schar
- August 2022 – Back to School Issue Sponsored by Kinnikinnick
- June 2022 – Men’s Health Issue Sponsored by Nairn’s
- April 2022 – The Mother’s Day Issue Sponsored by Schar
- February 2022 – The Nutrition Month Issue
- October 2021 – Fall Empowerment Issue Sponsored by Schar
- August 2021 – The Back to School Issue Sponsored by Schar
- June 2021 – The Summer Fun Issue
- April 2021 – The Mother’s Day Issue Sponsored by Cup4Cup
- February 2021 – The Budget Saving Issue – Sponsored by ProventionBio
- November 2020 – The Conference Recap Issue – Sponsored by Little Northern Bakehouse
- October 2020 – The Dermatitis Herpetiformis Issue – Sponsored by Little Northern Bakehouse
- September 2020 – The Food Safety Issue– Sponsored by Little Northern Bakehouse
- August 2020 – The Growing Up Celiac Issue – Sponsored by Schar
- July 2020 – The Summer BBQ Issue – Sponsored by Living Alive Granola
- June 2020 – The Oral Health Issue – Sponsored by Queen St. Bakery
- May 2020 – Get Your Glow Back Issue – Sponsored by Promise Gluten Free
- April 2020 – The Family Issue – Sponsored by CanMar
- March 2020 – The Nutrition Issue – Sponsored by Kinnikinnick
- February 2020 – The Precautionary Labelling Issue – Sponsored by Nairn’s
- January 2020 – The Tax Issue -Sponsored by Nairn’s
- November 2019 – The Holiday Issue – Sponsored by Fody Foods
- October 2019 – The Research Issue
- September 2019 – The Gluten-free Oat Farm Tour
Would you like to advertise with us? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org