Registration is now open.
The CCA Fall Conference November 12-13, 2022 is the national conference where Canadians with celiac disease and gluten related disorders, health professionals, researchers, policy-makers, academics, food manufacturers and distributors, come together to strengthen efforts to improve celiac disease management and quality of life, to share the latest research and information, to promote best practices and to advocate for celiac disease issues and policies grounded in research.
The CCA will embrace technology and present virtual sessions November 12 and 13 from 12:00pm-4:30 (Eastern Standard Time) daily.
Social media: #CCA2022
Stay tuned for the Preliminary Program coming soon.
2021 SESSION RECORDINGS
If you were unable to join us for CCA 2021, all sessions listed in the Final Program were recorded and are now available our YouTube channel: CCA YouTube Channel
2021 CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS
The Canadian Celiac Virtual Conference is Canada’s largest gluten free educational event. If you are a person living with, or affected by celiac disease or a gluten-related disorder, this is an event you don’t want to miss. Here are some highlights from the 2021 conference:
- Over 1,000 people registered for the conference
- 10 hours of educational content
- 12 Speakers
- 18 Sponsors
- More than 26 prizes given away
- 915 people with celiac disease or a gluten-related disorder
- 232 caregivers or family members of a person with celiac disease
- 153 registered dietitians
- 23 medical professionals
- 12 researchers or academics
- 5 food distributors and distributors
Having attended CCA 2021, participants were better prepared to:
- Identify strategies for label reading, dining out, travelling, and managing isolation, depression and anxiety
- Discover new tools for children living with celiac disease
- Articulate the current status of the latest research, disease management, and clinical trials;
- Identify celiac disease challenges and related solutions, trends, emerging issues and gaps;
- Learn new coping skills and diet fatigue management