Our FREE annual Fall Conference 2023 is where Canadians with celiac disease and gluten-related disorders, health professionals, researchers, policy-makers, academics, food manufacturers and distributors, come together to improve celiac disease management and quality of life. We share the latest research and information, promote best practices and advocate for celiac disease issues and policies grounded in research.
We’re embracing technology. Virtual sessions take place on November 18th from 12:00 pm-4:30 pm (Eastern Standard Time).
Social media: #CCA2023
It’s FREE to join in.
Sign up by October 31, 2023, and be entered for a chance to win an hour-long consultation session with one of our dietitians!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone interested in improving the health and well-being of the Canadian celiac population should be attending this conference. CCA 2023 is the meeting place for a wide range of stakeholders, all striving for a common goal. The conference may be of particular interest to:
- Academics and researchers
- People with celiac, non-celiac gluten disorders, and dermatitis herpetiformis. Or family members/caregivers
- Family doctors, dietitians, dentists, and other allied health professionals – a continuing medical education certificate can be provided
- Food distributors; brokers; food and beverage manufacturers
- Anyone with an interest in celiac disease and gluten-related disorders.
Registration Closes: November 11, 2023
Conference: November 18, 2023
Having attended CCA 2023, participants will be better prepared to:
- Articulate the current status of the latest research and disease management
- Identify celiac disease challenges and related solutions, trends, emerging issues and gaps
- Learn new nutrition management skills and the latest in nutritional science as it relates to celiac disease
- Assess nutrition in celiac disease, and be able to identify when the gluten-free diet isn’t enough.
BENEFITS OF A VIRTUAL PROGRAM
The virtual conference allows you to:
- Avoid registration fees and gain virtual access to ten presentation sessions
- Avoid travel costs and learn in your personal home or work environment at your own pace
- Gain additional insight and inspiration with unlimited, on-demand access to the content for one year
- Engage with speakers via online polls and audience Q&A.