Expand your horizons
The Canadian Celiac National Conference is Canada’s largest educational exposition on celiac and non-celiac gluten sensitivity. This is an event you don’t want to miss.
Source new products and discover the latest research on celiac disease and gluten sensitivity. Check out our Vendor Food Fair! Feast on safe gluten-free food throughout the conference and discover the latest products!
- Schedule at a Glance
- Registration and Entrance to Vendor Fair
- Hotel and Travel Information
- Vendor Fair – Exhibitor Information
- 2020 CCA Partnership Package
- People with celiac, non-celiac gluten sensitivity, and dermatitis herpetiformis
- Family Doctors, dietitians, dentists and other allied health professionals
- Food Distributors and food and beverage manufacturers
- Insurance companies
- Grocery, bakery and other food retailers
- Cosmetic Companies
- Spice companies
- Other national disease organizations
Come to the province where the sky never ends.. CCA’s Regina Chapter is our host city and ready to surprise you with its great local restaurants, wineries, beautiful sunsets and great hospitality. Take a walk down to Wascana Lake, a man-made marvel, visit the Royal Mounted Police interactive museum or experience some Rider Pride at a pre-season CFL game. Held conveniently at the downtown Hilton Double Tree, just a short walk to the lake.