Expand Your Horizons – II …CCA goes virtual again
Date: Sunday, November 15
Missed our event live! Catch the recording on YouTube here! Press PLAY!
We are excited to offer our SECOND national conference program online.
Join us for a day of world-class education with the Canadian Celiac Association – virtually, from the comfort of your own home for FREE!
With the outbreak of COVID-19 continuing, we moved our traditional national conference online! We are excited to offer this event virtually and hope to provide insights to more people than ever before. You’ll learn about the latest research and management for celiac disease and gluten disorders.
Register for this free conference to be eligible for speaker handouts, ability to pose questions, participate in polling and donated prizes!
We hope that you can support our work with a donation with your free registration to help us continue to serve the community past this challenging time. Our goal is to raise $20,000 – $20 per attendee – to kick off our year-end campaign!
CCA is the national charity serving the gluten-free community. We are known for providing evidence-based education, peer support and investing in and leading Canadian-based research.
- Registration Closed! But you can watch online via CCA’s YouTube Channel.
- View Schedule at Glance
- View our Speaker Line Up
Who should register and watch?
- People with celiac, non-celiac gluten disorders, and dermatitis herpetiformis or family members
- Family Doctors, dietitians, dentists and other allied health professionals – a continuing medical education certificate can be provided
- Food Distributors and food and beverage manufacturers
Thanks to the following companies for donating the following prizes. Please note: You must be registered and at least 18 years of age to win and a resident of Canada to be eligible to win.
- Three packs of five $10 off coupons courtesy of Promise Gluten Free
- Two packs of supplements courtesy of MS Prebiotic, valued at $85 each
- 10 packs of single-serve seeds courtesy of Garu Food, valued at $20 each
- A prize pack courtesy of CanMar Foods valued at $80
- A $150 coupon courtesy of Stella’s Gluten-Free Perogies
- One $300 pack and two $150 packs of free product coupons, courtesy of Daiya Foods
- Three cookie prize packs courtesy of Nairn’s, valued at $30 each
- A hemp heart prize pack courtesy of Manitoba Harvest, valued at $90
- Two product variety packs courtesy of Kinnikinnick, valued at $40 each
- Three variety prize packs courtesy of La Galérie au Chocolat, valued at $33 each
- A gift basket of cereal packages courtesy of HolyCrap, valued at $60
- An online athlete nutrition program membership courtesy of Hockey Snacks, valued at $197
- A gift basket of products courtesy of Lamontagne Chocolate, valued at $100
- A variety product pack courtesy of Joseph’s Nutless Clusters, valued at $50
- A promo gift bag courtesy of Dainty Foods, valued at $100
- A prize pack of kitchen mixes and supplies courtesy of Cloud 9 Specialty Bakery, valued at $100
- A prize pack of beer and merchandise courtesy of Glutenberg, valued at $112
- Three gift certificates for a free cake of the winner’s choice courtesy of WOW! Factor Desserts, valued at $50 each
- Three $90 coupons courtesy of SoLo Nutrition
- Three prize packs of biscotti and crackers courtesy of Tutti Gourmet, valued at $50 each
- A $50 digital coupon courtesy of Yupik
Lead Event Partners
Education Partner – Schar
Terms and Conditions of Event
- CCA cannot guarantee there will not be disruptions or stoppages due technological issues during the event.
- CCA is using Zoom as a broadcasting service and delegates may need to download an application to participate and view.
- People must register in advance in order to receive conference link and have access to Internet in order to view the presentations.
- This is a live event and CCA is not responsible for language and unanticipated disruptions.
- Children under 18 should be supervised.
- This event will be live streamed and recorded. There is no expectation of privacy.
- Questions will be posed anonymously to protect the identify of registrants.
- Prize winners must be 18 years of age and older and a resident of Canada and pre-registered for the event.
- Rebroadcast of this event is not permitted without the express written approval by the Canadian Celiac Association.