Help us go the extra mile for celiac disease today – with Aeroplan.
Aeroplan joins you in supporting celiac disease with a 10% top up for every donation, every time. Donate your Miles today. Visit beyondmiles.aeroplan.com.
The Canadian Celiac Association relies on donations to help provide programs to our members including:
- New Member Kit that helps people adjust to a gluten-free diet
- a toll-free 800 number for questions from individuals and chapters
- pamphlets and posters for awareness campaigns
- meeting support for our Professional Advisory Board
- website resources
- cookbooks and other printed materials to help everyone with celiac disease and dermatitis herpetiformis keep well
Other Ways to Donate:
Online: Click here to make an online donation. The Canadian Celiac Association uses the secure facilities of CanadaHelps.org to process our online donations. You will receive a tax receipt by email, usually within 5 minutes of making your donation.
Telephone: Call toll free 1-800-363-7296 to talk to a real person and make a donation. You will receive a tax receipt in the mail.
Mail: Please make your cheque payable to “Canadian Celiac Association” and send it to:
Canadian Celiac Association
5025 Orbiter Drive, Building 1, Suite 400
Mississauga, ON L4W 4Y5
You will receive a tax receipt in the mail.