The Canadian Celiac Association relies on donations to:
- fund Canadian research to help improve quality of life and the early detection of celiac disease, dermatitis herpetiformis (DH), and non-celiac gluten sensitivity (NCGS)
- be a source of accurate, compassionate and timely information to the public through a toll-free 800 number, website and Facebook online support group
- develop materials and campaigns to bring awareness of CD, DH and NCGS and the impact of these conditions on individual health and wellness
- investigate and review the latest research and scientific evidence by our Professional Advisory Council
- develop medical professional guidelines by our expert Professional Advisory Committee for healthcare providers to better diagnose and manage celiac disease and NCGS
- advocate for improvements to labelling, food safety and health policy
- strengthen the celiac and gluten-free community through and from our local chapters
Online: Click here to make an online donation. The Canadian Celiac Association uses the secure facilities of CanadaHelps.org to process our online donations. You will receive a tax receipt by email, usually within 5 minutes of making your donation.
Telephone: Call toll free 1-800-363-7296 to talk to a real person and make a donation. You will receive a tax receipt in the mail.
Mail: Please make your cheque payable to “Canadian Celiac Association” and send it to:
Canadian Celiac Association
5025 Orbiter Drive, Building 1, Suite 400
Mississauga, ON L4W 4Y5
Tax receipts are issued in in February and only donations $25 and higher will receive a tax receipt if directed through the CCA office.